Welcome to the International Skydiving eMuseum & eLibrary
Our eMuseum & eLibrary is a listing of all of the artifacts and collections of documents in the museum inventory. There are nearly 900 Objects so far. The list is growing as more equipment and papers are added. Listings are being enhanced as photos and detailed descriptions are being made. Some of the Objects are accessible for viewing online now.
Click Here eMuseum Inventory to download an Excel spreadsheet of items collected.
The museum physical inventory is being stored in several locations with the largest collection at a Para Gear warehouse in Skokie, Illinois. Once the brick & mortar museum is built, the physical inventory will be moved into the storage area of the museum building. Individual artifacts and documents will be extracted for public view on a rotating basis.
Do you have equipment, publications, pins, patches or other interesting artifacts that need to be saved for possible display when the museum is built?
We call these non-cash donations “In-Kind” donations. The International Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame is currently accepting in-kind donations – but prior to sending or delivering a material donation, please read the following guidelines.
- For complete guidelines on the eMuseum “In-Kind Donations”, visit InKind Donations Procedure
- Please complete the InKind Application and e-mail, fax or mail as outlined on the bottom or the form.
- Once a donation is accepted, the administrator will notify where to send the donation. Please note, a completed Deed of Gift is required to accompany the donation.
- Upon receipt of the donation, a letter of acknowledgment will be issued.
- Please note that all material donations become the permanent property of the museum and will not be returned. Restrictions placed on gifts may not be followed.
It is International Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame Policy to operate under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. See http://creativecommons.
URLs ending in PDF may have to be Copy>Pasted into your web browser.Column G, Donor Contact Information, has been deleted from the eMuseum posted file to comply with privacy laws. If you want to contact an old jumping friend, contact the Museum Administrator Nancy Kemble: nkemble@
Other Documents of Interest:
WARNING – Parachute jumping (skydiving) is a potentially dangerous activity that can result in injury or death. Each individual participant, regardless of experience, has final responsibility for his or her own safety.