ONCE A NOMINATION IS MADE, THE HALL OF FAME COMMITTEE WILL RETAIN IT ON FILE FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION. ALL NOMINATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL.
The International Skydiving Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who through leadership, innovation and/or outstanding achievements, have defined, promoted, and advanced skydiving at the highest and sustained levels such that they have made it possible for generations of skydivers to enjoy the sport.
Criteria for Admission
In addition to the general criteria stated above, nominees and inductees must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Have actively participated in the sport as a member of an International Parachuting Commission (IPC) – affiliated skydiving association.
- Made major contributions to the sport in at least three of the following skydiving related areas:
- Competition (to include judging)
- Design, Invention and/or Manufacturing
- Sport promotion (to include government liaison)
- May be living or posthumous.