The museum physical inventory is being stored in several locations with the largest collection at a Para Gear warehouse in Skokie, Illinois and at Sun Path in Raeford, NC. Once the brick & mortar museum is built, the physical inventory will be moved into the storage area of the museum building. Individual artifacts and documents will be extracted for public view on a rotating basis.
Do you have equipment, publications, pins, patches or other interesting artifacts that need to be saved for possible display when the museum is built?
We call these non-cash donations “In-Kind” donations. The International Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame is currently accepting in-kind donations – but prior to sending or delivering a material donation, please read the following guidelines.
- For complete guidelines on the eMuseum “In-Kind Donations”, visit In-Kind Donations Procedure.
- Please complete the In-Kind Application and e-mail, fax or mail as outlined on the bottom or the form.
- Once a donation is accepted, the administrator will notify where to send the donation. Please note, a completed Deed of Gift is required to accompany the donation.
- Upon receipt of the donation, a letter of acknowledgment will be issued.
- Please note that all material donations become the permanent property of the museum and will not be returned. Restrictions placed on gifts may not be followed.
It is International Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame Policy to operate under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. Some of the photographs and information on this site may be copyrighted by others. Do not re-use without their permission.