Tom Sanders Aerial Focus
How Nominations Can Be Made
Nominations may be made by individuals or by representatives of organizations or groups. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
- All nominations must follow the steps listed in the approved nomination form.
- All nominations must be typed or clearly written and as concise as possible.
- Nominations must be received by December 31 for consideration by the Selection Committee as its meeting in the following year.
- Once a nomination is received, it will remain on file for consideration. ALL NOMINATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL.
- Be certain to fill out the form completely and to sign the form where requested. Unsigned forms will not be considered, nor will forms which do not meet the technical standards set forth above.
- If the candidate for nomination is still living, it is recommended, although not required, that the preparer of the form check with the candidate in advance of the submission to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information presented.
Please contact Nancy (Kemble) Wilhelm, Museum Administrator, to find out if an individual has been nominated.