The International Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame Celebration is the cornerstone of our awareness and fund raising efforts.
It is a prestigious event that brings together old timers and young superstars – all joining together for a festive weekend of skydiving and other activities. Mark you calendar for the 2018 Celebration in Skydive Perris, October 17 - 19, 2019..
- Meet the Hall of Fame Inductees – both current and new
- Make lots of skydives (if you are still current).
- Get a Legend to sign your logbook.
- Lew Sanborn – D1
- Kim Emmons Knor – D221
- Many other pioneers of our sport along with past and current Hall of Fame Inductees
- Raise a glass to the records and accomplishments still happening and to friends who are “blue skies forever”.
The Skydiving Museum & Hall of Fame Celebration Reception and Hall of Fame Induction Dinner is the highlight of the weekend. The evening starts with the Reception, followed by a sitdown Celebration Dinner and finally the induction tradition of honoring extraordinary skydivers with the Hall of Fame Jackets Presentation and Plaque. It’s a night to remember. Join Us!